20061215



Went to watch 'Eragon' 2day


And


......


it sucked


i wz expecting it 2 b a lot better


cause the trailer wz pretty interesting


o well...can't judge a movie by it's trailer


it's based on a book i think


and there's gonna b the next movie


.....


this is probably gonna b a triology


like Lord Of The Rings


and


this movie


dunno y


it kinda reminds me of Lord Of The Rings


exept Lord Of The Rings is sooooo much better


o well


bwahahahaha


manga 2day again


and also


since x'mas is coming


hahahahahha


x'mas prezzies!!!!


damn


not enough money though


bloody hell


i teach my brother tuition


and my rents made a deal wth me


my mom said dat she'll pay me 5rm for evry one hour i teach my brother


and my dad says he'll do the same thing


and now


after i've taught him for 1 month


and i needed 2 whdraw money for x'mas prezzies


my mom says : 'NO! i said dat i'll pay u 50rm for half a month! not 5rm an hour!!!'


my dad : 'NO! i said dat i'll jz pay u like wat mom does!'


jeezzz


if they din want 2 giv me money in the 1st place then say so!!!!


and also if they're gonna break their promises, then don't make ANY at all!!!!


bloody helllll


freakin hating them rite now


summore i wanted 2 wthdraw the money is cause i wanna buy prez for them


blooooody hellllll


fine, dunnit prez for them


but then...i've already bought it


mabye i won't b so angry on x'mas morning


so all i hav 2 do is get through 2nite's scolding


shucks


suuuuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: