20070316

You could've at least said 'Goodbye'
Why are you such a freakin'------ jerk?
I don't know whether --- I like you or whether I hate you
this is really confusing for a girl you know
But for guys, it's probablly just another daily thingy
Goddamnit
Can't you be frank and specific about yourself when talking to me?
I'm not sure whether YOU hate me or like me
Even though you do show signs of liking me
but the way you act towards me
sometimes it makes me wonder whether
"Do you really like me"
I wish that i had an answer
because all my thinking and doubt
is making me confused, down
and disappointed
...
But there's one thing
that i'll tell you now
I like you for who you are
even if you're a tad eccentric ><
or emo, for that matter,
and that
you can tell me your problems
I'll lend you a shoulder
I won't mind
because

...

I think that


---


I really like you



:)





No comments: