20070405

Crash. Bang. Boom.
the 5th of april
will probably the most memorable day of my life
skipped, rode, drove, crashed, freaked, chilled, shopped, and schooled
i'll be damned
this day wz......unforgetable
hahahahahahah
got my braces done on tues
and shit man, they hurt
all my teeth are loose and hanging [ok, well, not HANGING literally, but a tad shaky]
and i can't eat anything but soft stuff
so DON'T tempt me E!!!
hahaha
damn
pretty bored
although i got 2 use the com 1st time in so many days
prob in a week
oh yea,
my maid ran away 2
on the same day that i got my braces and on G's b'day
3rd of April
happy belated b'day G
hehe
wrecked a car 2day
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
ok, fine, it's NOT a laughing matter
[i noe E....u drove ur 1st car at the age of 15, had ur 1st accident at 15 too. lol]
---
can't wait 2 drive
...
HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA
mabye i'll wreck my dad's car then can get a new one
hahahahhaha
as if


Random info
reading : p.s. i love you by Cecelia Ahern
listening : ueki no housoku soundtrack [translation : Law of Ueki soundtrack]
watching : Shaman King
right now : typing this post
bought : something frm Topshop [which wz pretty and neat ><]

1 comment:

Gab Tan said...

LOL...
yesterday damn freaky..
1st the driver saw
2nd car bang
3rd teacher calls