20070604

Sometimes as I sit down
I wonder
what will happen
in the future
what college will i go to?
will i pass SPM? [ha]
will i get a good job?
will i get what i want?
will i marry someone i actually like?
will i have kids?
when will i die?
the future seems so far away
but yet
look at me
i've already passed 15 years of my life
and in another 3 months
I'll have passed 16
16 years
that's like 1 decade and a half
it seems like a lifetime
but yet so short
and when i wonder bout how i'll die
will i die peacefully or tragically [haha, car crash, headlines. okaaaay, mabye not]
it seems so unreal
i can't even imagine myself as a 20 year-old
even though that's just about 4 years away ONLY
let alone imagine my death.
next thing you know
this'll be the blog of a 70-year-old lady
providing i live untill that age, that is
and also
will i actually get married?
or get a boyfriend, 1st of all
it's just so
.....
unreal.

No comments: