20070913

blablabla
a year older, a year wiser
looking older,
that's what i'm supposed 2 be!
but then again
becoming one year older
just made me look one year younger
heck, mabye even a few years younger
mabye it's cause of my hair?
or because of my attitude
[do i have an attitude actually? XD]
or because of my mind
hm
or it just might be
that nearly everyone around me
is already 16!
note,
i said nearly
not all
and now
hm
even though my birthday wz over about 2 weeks ago
i'd still like 2 make a wish
*------------------------------------------- *
now i've made my wish
and this is so weird
typing a
what do you call it?
a poem?
a riddle?
rambles?
har har
i wish that money'll drop out of the sky
then i can use it 2 buy
manga!
anime!
accesories!
clothes!
presents!
and save up for japan
boohahahha
but mainly
just manga and anime
and also books
because
manga + anime = happy JeNn-kun
actually
money = happy JeNn
also
accesories = happy JeNn
also
but
anime + manga + accesories + money + clothes + Gypsy = over-top-weirdo-jumping-10-feet-in-the-sky JeNn-kun
finally
made a post
i want 2 watch anime and manga
but i'm not allowed 2 use the computer
for anything other than assignments
so here you're staring at
a weirdo rambles
===
you are so lame
didja know that?
;p
-.- V 'peace out'

No comments: