20080212

Hm, prom. What does the word prom mean?
According to an online dictionary, the word prom means : a formal dance given by a high school or college class.
And boy-oh-boy, there are quite a few people making a big deal about it.
I saw people dancing during P.J.K. lessons.
Dancing ---- Ballroom dancing, like a take your hand, you take my hand, i twirl you, you drop to the floor [haha, *snicker*] kinda thing.


Me : ...... [speechless]


Well, I guess cause most people, I THINK, know about the CHS prom Year 2008 [http://www.chsprom.blogspot.com/]

It's ages away! Or mabye that's what I think, it's in December, so yea, I kinda think it's far far FAR away

ah well.

And I kind of find most of the prom dresses too formal =.=
WAY to formal.
They're all long and some of them are *ahem* hideously hideous.
But yea, there are a few nice ones though,
Layer effin' cake ---->

<--This ain't bad, but it's only nice when you look at it.

I personally quite like this, but this will never be worn here because it's long, and the weather's HOT


I just realized, these 3 are of the same designs, just different colours.
Now why can't actresses wear these to whatever awards they go to and not something that's unusual [uhuh, unusual alright, but...] and freakingly UGLY!!!!
Gah.



My verdict : Prom dresses are long and not at all comfy.

No comments: