20080307

I'm currently reading fruits basket [a.k.a Furuba] now.

FINALLY
cause they took it down from onemanga.com *grrrr...*
and i was only half-way through
but now i've finally found it again~
^^
I hereby declare that Fruits Basket is an extremely touching and funny and good manga

Muah ha ha ha.
well, it is!!!

The artwork is excellent, the storyline's great and addicting even though it's long, and it can make you laugh out loud, and it even makes you cry T_T

Kya~, and the guys are absoutely breath-taking *swooon* ---- *splat-on-the-floor*
Takaya Natsuki is officially one of my favourite mangakas now. [her real name is actually Hatake Naka though, kyaaa~, same as Naka-pyon's name ^^, who is the main character from Nosatsu Junkie [another one of my favourite mangas ^^]]

Bwah hah hah hah harrrrr. :D

Damn, now I feel like collecting it.
muhahah, mabye...mabye I will
*throws back head and laughs a maniacal laugh*

No comments: