20080514

Nyaha, after 5 months, I finally cooked the tarako spaghetti I brought back from Japan.
-.-
I first had a taste of it in my foster family's home.
*sparkle* [times 2]
I found my heaven +D
guh, I only bought 4 packets
and now I only have 1 packet left!!!
T_T
and it's really good
T_T
and after that i'll have to wait till I actually go to Japan again before I can eat it again!!!
T_T
and I have to stop using 'and' so much!

anyway,
yesterday I had Udta, segak, whatever it's called.
This year's segak sucks
My arms hurt T_T
now i officially can't lift my left arm up without suppoting it.
Yip-dee-doo.

And exam's next week
and well, honestly,
I don't think i'm up to it.
Gah, I'll just skip skl on friday,
then i'll have 4 days to study for exams.
sakai sakai sakai [repeat 100 times more to self]

p.s. : Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori is really good. Way better than the 1st season. The drawing's pretty ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah!! you still have food from japan!? mine totally finished!! char still has her sweets from japan~! i don't understand how you all can resist the food u have in yr house from japan. lol. let's go back to japan and eat more! you can eat your spaghetti again, char can eat whatever she wants to eat again, and i can eat my curry rice again!! XD

JeNn-kun said...

HAHHAHAH. yes yes. I've got perserverance XD