20080622

*ahem-hem-hem*
On Friday:
  • exams were finally over [it dragged on to 5 weeks!!! With the 2 weeks of holidays plastered in between it. That's even longer than SPM itself -.-]
  • that was finally over.
  • Jani-ce surprised me by coming over to my house. cause I'd forgotten bout going to the park with her XD [fell alseep. boy, did I get a shock when I woke up and saw her]
  • On the way to the park, some bird-ass shat on me. Literally SHAT. *strangles the bird and chops it up and rolls it into pounded meat and then adds pepper and salt to it, grinds it into 100000 tiny pieces, blends it for the cats to eat.* Muaha-MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • went to the park, monkeys were EVERYWHERE!!!
  • -.- monkeys are creepy
  • and they just love making babies right in front of eveyone at the park.
  • the dog doesn't chase the monkeys. How extraordinary.
  • There are some people how feed the dog there!!! Such saints! ^^

I go to the park and this is what i get. Bird-poop and monkey business.

Fantastic.

p.s. : that doesn't mean I won't go the park again Jani-ce~~I will still go~~~. XD mabye I'll even bring some doggy treats for the dog :D

No comments: