20080601

Whoop-dee-doo!

I can finally log on to blogger.
well, at my aunt's place that is.
but the damn freakin keyboard is as stiff as an ironboard.
%^&%$
anyways, shocking news


















i straightened my hair O_o
and it's a lot straighter now (well, it IS supposed to be straightened)
and it's wow, not frizzy.
but the downside:
  • can't wash my hair for 3 days
  • can't tie up my hair [this is impossible as i have such a thing called school]


and the keyboard is really getting on my nerves.

*fume* *fume*

on a brighter note, i was messing with the camera the other day, and i took these wonderful pictures :D (please ignore your highness's haughtiness)







conclusion: Solar and negative produce cool pictures :D

makes me wanna take up photography again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeeyyy~~ great to know you straightened your hair!! Guess what!! I did the same to my hair too!! XD XD XD Well, it isn't exactly straightening. It's called relaxing instead. I've no idea how long will it last though : S Btw, cool photos. Somehow you're a really good photographer!! XD