20080610

Yatee-da.
Exams are here and will be for the next 2 weeks T_T
but that doesn't stop me from using the computer :D
nope-dee-doo




okay, well, I should really study.
I die die died in history today.
Kamikaze!!!!

anyways, [what was I gonna say....aha!]
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori is good. A lot better than the first season, which was so boring I fell asleep halfway XD
But apparently the 3rd season is coming out? :D
Yay!!!
Gah, really need to stock up on my anime and manga, haven't been out for shopping in....I don't know...2 months? 3?
again, die die die.

Ha yes, and I tried driving on saturday :D
Fun [double :D]
....
....
....
....
I drive at 3km/h
XD


And!!!
Wheee, finally got a dreamcatcher, courtesy of Elle.
Thank you very very much!!! [though I don't think I really showed it that day, but when I wanted too, my reaction would've been too slow cause it was only at the end of the day that I actually thought about it ><]
AND!!!!
Matsuyama Ken'ichi modeling for 2%homme
Kyaaaa!!!!
THANK YOU ELLE!!!! [and to Bryan for telling who he is to you and you kept it :D]
Nya~~ Matsuyama Ken'ichi <3~
Now I'm going to sit like at idiot at my table staring at his pictures/poster and have this ridiculous cheshire cat grin on my face 24-7

No comments: