20080709

I went to Paws last sunday.
And I got a dog :D
-Meet-
Kuro
-bathing in the sun-
Well, my mom says he's ugly.
"I am not ugly."
But I find him endearing
:D
But he's a little on the underweight side....well, okay, ALL the way on the underweight side,
and he hasn't made any sounds except for coughing and whining,
but Kuro reminds me of a Labrador [BIG smile :D]
Kya!!! Kawaii!!! :3~
and look!!! He has the tail Gypsy never had XD
Adorable? :)
But yea, Gypsy is either jealous of him, which I doubt so.
I think she's more scared of him then jealous.
...Inspecting...
---sniffing---
Gypsy :"Who do you think you are bitch?!"
She shrinks away whenever he comes near.
What's going on in Gypsy's mind : 'What the *tut* are you doing? WHat the *tut* are you doing? WHat the *tut* *tut *TUT* are you DOING?!?!'
It was worst on the first day, but these few days she's been making[or trying?] an effort to make friends.
This is the closest she'll sit next to Kuro.
They're more alike than you think :D
Look left and look right. If you save this and look at them when browsing through it, it's goddamned funny. It looks like they're turning their heads
Ah well, it'll take a while, cause she HAS been the only dog and the ONLY focus of attention for the past 4 years XD
Can we return him now~? *stare....*
Apparently the previous owner returned her on the same morning I went to get him.
My dad thinks the previous owner mistreated him cause he looks like he's starving and Kuro's always afraid whenever you come near him.
My dad ALSO thinks the previous owner de-barked the dog.
WTF, I didn't even know that was possible. How mean can people get? He's only 4 months old!!!
Hope the previous owner gets involved in a car accident and gets sent to the hospital for an operation but then the doctor enters the operation room thinking it's a sex exchange operation and makes the owner the opposite gender of what it is now.
HAHAHA.


Maximum Cute Factor :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Kuro's so cute~~!! You like big dogs don't you? Lol. He's awfully big to be called as a puppy -.-' I especially love tht picture you took of him with his big nose! He looks like some sorta cartoon! XD