20080718

Tagged. Sometimes I wonder why I bother doing this -.-
Name : Jenn
Sisters : None that I know of
Brothers : Juan
Shoe size : 5 or 6?
Height : 159 :D [though i do want to be slightly taller....like 165 or 170]
Where do you live : Malaysia
Favourite Drinks : Slurpee [weeee], green tea, milo, pretty much anything
Have you ever been on a plane : Yess!!! Japan!!! [which reminds me, haven't blogged about it yet :S]
Swam in the ocean : think so
Fallen asleep in school : Countless times. [though they made it a blue card offense if we were to sleep in class. Wtf]
Broken someone's heart : Not yet [Bwahahaha]
Fell off your chair : Can't remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes
Saved e-mails : yes
What is your room looks like : pink. The colour I hate most. and full with girly barbie doll and princess stickers. [The occupant before me was a girl -.- and obviously pretty young or either that, retarded]
What is the last thing you ate : Lunch, no wait, chocolate-coffee wafers :D
Ever had Chicken pox : when I was 7
Sore throat : Last week
Stitches : think so, but they didn't do a perfect job
What's right beside you : the window?
Do you believe in love at first sight : Yes
Like picnics : Have yet to go on one
Who was the last person you danced with : I think...at Su's party? not that I dance, which I should really work on.
Last made you smile : Gypsy :D okay fine, in human terms, Elle.
Today did you talk to someone you like : Not today.
Do you eat healthy : Yes, No? Yes i think? Then again, no?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Scolding :S
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Half of each
Are you confident : When I'm comfortable.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago : Eating - Sleeping - Going to school - Making friends - Alive and breathing
5 things on my to-do list today : Jogging - Malay Literature - Add maths project - take a shower - persuade my mom to take me shopping tommorrow :D
5 snacks I enjoy : ice-cream = chocolate = yoghurt = cendol = onigiri :3~
5 thing I would do if I were a billionaire : stock up on my manga = stock up on my anime = buy books to read = go shopping = get another 5 BIG dogs = take some friends shopping [well, I AM a billionaire now, aren't I?]
5 of my bad habits : Laziness. Peeling my nails. Judgemental [slightly]. Undisciplined[working on that]. Wasting my time
5 people to tag : Any 5 who stumbles upon this tag. Peace V

No comments: