20081228

Australia
is a 3 hour long show.
Bloody hell.
Though I am thankful that I was in the Signature GSC instead of the normal one XD
How did I get tickets?
Well, the story is this :
My cousin's mom got free tickets. 4. to the Signature GSC to watch Australia. So, my cousin, Yin Pin, took 2 and offered me 2. So, I asked around and in the end Benedict offered himself [even if you didn't offer, I would've asked, it's just that you offered before I could ask you whether you wanted to go XD]
-end of story-
Anyway, dang. Am I thankful we sat in that cinema. [and for the comforters and the recliner :3~ dang it's comfy. even more comfortable than my own BED]
The show was long.
And whenever I thought it ended and got ready to stand up, turns out it wasn't over yet!
So, the movie's a tad draggy.
But, there were some funny scenes too XD
Conclusion : Australia would be better on dvd, not exactly worth your 60rm or 12rm at the cinemas.
.
.
.
p.s : HAHAHAHAHA, Benedict does not know how to use chopsticks. It was funny watching a person who does not know how to use chopsticks trying to use chopsticks. Funny in a cute way, don't worry XD

No comments: