20081205

Finally watched Mononoke Hime, a.k.a Princess Mononoke
FINALLY. It's been ages since I've wanted to watch this movie.
And I finally watched it at Janice's house after she borrowed it from Tze Huey :3~
omg, Ashitaka = kakkoi ><
and the princess, what's her name, lemme check,
Aha! San. wonder why -.- or mabye that IS a name. Ah well, anyways
San is cool
Ashitaka is *swoon*
:3~
together they make my favourite couple XD

[San and Ashitaka-sama]
I love these little buggers, although Janice doesn't. wonder why. They make cracking noises when they turn their heads, kinda reminds me of the exorcist. Mini exorcists XD


And after watching that, we watched Howl's moving castle.
Me : 2nd time. Janice : 5th or 6th or 7th time. -.-
I can't exactly blame her, Howl is also swoon material.
He looks good either in blond or black hair :3~

Weehee, and Calcifer(the fire) and the turnip scarecrow are my 2nd favourite characters.
1st is of course, none other than :
Dang, he looks good even when he's a freakin raven. Wtf, i think that a bird guy is hot, well, technically not a bird guy, cause he is a WIZARD that TRANSFORMS into a BIRD GUY.

Sophie and Howl :3 [though Sophie looks better near the end of the movie, after she cut of her hair and fed it to Calcifer to keep him going :)] [and she looks much cooler with grey hair XD]
In the end, we slept at 3.30
-.-
and we both had to wake up at 6.30.
I had to go renew my passport; Janice had to go and renew her glasses
Ha. ha.
and i have to go to Taylors tommorow to sign up for my course : Hospitality and Tourism Management.
I am so gonna die from fatigue.

No comments: