20081210

Right.
Now I think I might take American Degree Program (ADP) instead.
But that would mean no JAPAN!!!
*doom*
*gloom*
*.......*
Dang, this is depressing.
I thought I had it all sorted out.
Going for a-levels.
Then I met the lecturers.
Whom all said that it was extremely hard to get into NUS.
It would probably be easier if I were to go to Singapore for a-levels then take a-levels here, they said.
-.-
This
is
not
good.
Now I have to think again.
Why am I so easily swayyyyyed?
like a freakin branch.
I think i'll just break
har har har.
*snap*
'oh no! I've broken!'
Right.
Rambling to myself again.
But....if I were to go for ADP, I will most likely never be able to study in Japan.
Well, 99% sure.
Unless I were to get lucky and land an internship with a Japanese based company in Japan.
Whee!!!
But that is again,
ONLY.
GEAARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!
This is bloody hell making me having a headache.
This is worst than sitting for SPM.
wtf.
blearghhh.
now what.
ADP
or
a-levels.
Option 1
a-levels : MIGHT, i repeat, MIGHT provide me a chance to go to Japan, but as everyone knows, a-levels isn't exactly a breeze, and for someone like me, I will most probably have to crack me head and every single bone in my body to actually pull through. AND THEN, there's the problem on whether I'll be able to GET into NUS. If I manage to get into NUS, then all my problems shall go away. I shall have completed what I've aimed for. I can apply for an exchange program there to Japan. Yippee, problem solved. Muahahahhaa.
Option 2
ADP: means no need to worry about the a-levels stuff and all. It won't exactly be a breeze, but still, tons better than A-levels. Either going to do psychology (the human mind is the most interesting piece of specimen :D) or mass communication (which I shall do either advertising, publib relations or journalism) OR business...well, something to do with business. However, if i were to do this, this means Japan shall be *poof*. No more. unless, by some miracle, i get an internship and get a job in Japan. Yipee!!! but the possibility of that happening is well, pretty pretty nada.

Or, actually, I do have another option, MAJOR in english. Which I have no idea what kind of job i can get with that, but well, teaching? THEN mabye i can teach english in Japan. :D Wonderful. Perfect!
But, to think rationally, the MOST RATIONAL choice for me would be the ADP program. Obviously. As i still have my doubts on taking up a-levels. I'm not exactly the perfect example of studious, so well, I can't just picture myself taking a-levels. However, law and english literature does sound intriguing.
On the other hand, I guess I could take up both of them, mass com and psychology in my first year. -.- try my hand, dip it into this pot, then the other.

....








THINK THINK THINK!!!
I ONLY HAVE 2 MORE FREAKIN WEEKS TILL THE TERM STARTS!!!!
^&^$&#@&!(#&

No comments: