20081211

Today:
-i went for my undang thingy(i have to get 42/50 to pass, wow, pretty high benchmark they're setting -.-)
-i spent 300 in one day
ahahahahahaha.


Seriously
Well, it's not THAT bad, cause well, muahahhaha, it wasn't my money -mweehee-
But then again, when I think of that amount, I keep seeing images of all the manga and anime that i could've bought. But they're going~ going~going~ gone T_T
Punch me.
I bought well, lemme see, tank tops, slippers, shorts, a skirt, foundation(or is it powder -.-), nail polish, the hm, what you call it, to clip up your eyelashes so they look more 'qiao', *snort*, and hm, aha, accessories for prom, and last but not least, undies :D [p.s, this is my blog, so i shall say whatever i want to, don't get disgusted *angelic smile*] But, well, it feels kinda good. This is the FIRST time i've actually bought EVERYTHING for myself -.- normally i'd be buying for other people or well, not me. The only thing I actually buy for myself are normally anime or manga or accessories or the occasional clothing. But wow, this time I really splurged on myself. Now I know how you shopaholics feel :D this is goooo~d XD
Right, then again, if my mom were to find out.....
eeeep!!!
*shrieeeeeeeekkk!!!*
-censored for extreme violence-

No comments: