20081219

Viva Las Vegas 2008
-Arrival-
+posing, posing+
+red carpeted+

-Dinner-
Take 1
Take 2
.Elle.
.Su.
.Elle. .Su.
.Jia Pei.
.Sin Yoong.

.Sin Yoong. (again, with my camera XD)
.Janice.

-Performances-
*Magic!*
*break-dancing by a group with one extremely cute guy, according to a certain someone XD*
*some singing by 2 girls (whom I didn't get a picture of ><>

*Benedict's solo (p.s. facebook is really useful XD)*
-Toilet break-
.Ai Yan.
.Ai Yan. .Elle.

-Continuation-
.Hui Yi.
.Ian.
.Benedict.
.Zhini.
.Jia Pei.
.Jia Pei take 2.
.Jia Pei. .Sin Yoong.
.Sin Yoong. .Jia Pei. .Sum Hooi.
.Sin Yoong. .Jia Pei.

-Aftermath-
*after taking out 40 pins in my hair, it still looks presentable :D*
*scene from the room*
*the tv's so big!!! and yes, i was watching kim possible XD*
*they have I-phone!!! or so i thought. turned out it was Su's. I was wondering why were they so nice to actually have an I-phone in each of the rooms -.-*
*corridor*
Well, I didn't take many pictures as the battery just HAD to run out of battery during prom. So, I'm waiting for the photographers' pictures :3~

1 comment:

Xin Yi said...

aww jenn! u look so awesome!! so pwetty and grown up!! XD XD love yr hair! u did it yrself?