20090622

Right. I shall start of with doing tags
+D
I know, I lead a somewhat boring life if you might say.
I love to sleep and wake up and eat and sleep again +D
Anyways, tags:

Tagged by Jia Pei(you like pink, so I'll use pink +D) and Tze Huey :

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
= cheeks, hand, my dog....... +D

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING?
= HOLY CRAPPPPP!!!! I HAVE EXAMS!!!!!! *looks around* ....wait, today's Tuesday, not Thursday. Oh. *falls back to sleep on the couch*

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH?
= heee, i think Ben-chan? +D

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED?
= no. -.- I don't get enough of what I want!!!! Manga, anime. clothes, accessories. Yea, I think I spoil myself too much. Not my parents spoiling me though.

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD?
= WHen I reach 18. Gah, stupid people rejected me cause I wasn't of enough age last year =.=

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX?
= well, not best friend per say, but we can get along well +D

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD?
= Yea, the person who came up with marketing. freaking hell.

8. What does your last text message SAY?
= Quote " You've been awake since 7? O.o"

9. What are you thinking right NOW?
= I want fried rice =.=

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW?
= heee, kinda..................GYPSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +D

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
= 9pm. that was the earliest I've slept in a long long time -.-

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
= not a tee. Pyjamas, from pasar malam +D

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW?
= I don't know why, but it's those people down with A(H1N1) flu -.-

14. Who was the last person who text YOU?
= Ben +)

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz!

1- Ben
2- Xin Yi
3- Hui Ling
4- Jian
5- Pin Hui
6- Christine
7- Joel
8- Dila
9- Vivian
10- Matthew


15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH?
= teehee, I don't know yet, but i she does +D I'll scrape to the bottom +D +D

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE?
= a gender that doesn't think by his down there.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER, would it be a good?
= Ohohoho, guess what +D they are together. LOL

18. What is no.1 studying ABOUT?
= foundation in arts +D he plans to beeeee....something to do with designing +D

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
= Majority of them just yesterday and this past week, some last month >< crap

20. IS no.4 SINGLE?
= hee, yes i must say, though he does has number 1 and 7 and another as his playtoy =.=

21. Say something about no.2
= heeeeee, she's humorous and one of my most comical friends +D she reminds me of a manga herself +D

22. What do you think about no.5 & no.6 being TOGETHER?
= oh yea, they're together +D we are all a bunch of homos +D

23. Describe no.9
= her skin's very fair oO the fairest I've ever seen. HAh, now you have to do a tag +D

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
= -.- if they were to fight, they'd be throwing lameness across the whole room =.= what the hell am i supposed to do? throw in some lameness? +D that won't be too bad +D mabye I should add some eggs and flour and butter and oooo!!! I've got a cake!!!

25. Do you like NO.8?
= heee, yes yes, she's like a kakak to all of us +D

Yosh, now I am zee done
*contented fart*
+D

No comments: