20090722


Bon Odori was fun,
although I didn't get to go with the friends I wanted to (Jani-ce, Hui Ling, Charlene, the list goes onnnn and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn),
or meet up with them (Xin Yi T_T)
but overall pretty fun. XD
[p.s. I do realize I change my expressions like a chameleon +D]
It was still bright when we went there,
Holy crap,
we were early +D.
Smart as we were,
we got conned in the food section,
pretty dumb,
considering this is the 3rd time i've been there.
We bought takoyaki which had no sotong in it, -.-
like having fish and chips but no fish. =.=
And that we bought an orange vodka alcoholic drink,
thinking that it was an orange fruit/fizzy drink.
We sat on our fans,
thinking that it would be fine.
Turns out the floor was fairly dirty,
and we were a bunch of messy people,
spilling sticky sweet stuff onto the fans.
We only danced for a short time,
with me trying to see if there were any cute drummers.
But turns out they were all,
*ahem* not very good-looking this year,
mabye cause i've grown up,
and that they seem younger each year I go.
But some good pictures were taken,
and some memories formed.
:)
So all in all,
Bon Odori 2009 wasn't that bad.

p.s: I just had to put this picture XD his look!!! XDDD

No comments: