20070925

Mite mite!
Drawing through my ages

I was looking through my drawings when I was bout...10 years old or mabye younger
damn man, it looked like crap
and i actually thought it was good!
Jeez, i must have been very simple-minded back then.
this was what i thought was so good that i actually filed them up in a nice nice file.
looking at it makes me wonder bout whether i could really draw back then.
And~
on top of that, i was really immature.
Take a look
Prove.
Weird
anyway
then i went through a second stage
which was round form 2 or 1 i think
this was what i thought was extremely good that i also......filed up
there are a few others but i'm too lazy.
it's on deviantart though
but i can't remember my user name ^^
and
finally,
what i'm capable of now
now this ain't bad eh? well, xept for that half face which sucks. and all the scribbling at the side.
haha, this is pretty good, i say. okay, yea, i wasn't listening in class, but what the heck.......i made a masterpiece at that time!!!!
and i love this one ^^ think it's q pretty recent one. can't really remember. oookay------mabye not so recent if i can't really remember it. but i was watching Naruto, that's why i wanted to draw a ninja. hehe
note: click on the pictures to enlarge them. especially the one where there's all the red writing. THAT was how my mind was like when i was standard 3. Chun-ted

No comments: