20080210

Yesterday, before I slept, I came up with a list of things to do when I woke up the next morning
The List :
-Wash shoes
-Wash clothes
-De-tickify Gypsy
--------------------
-Download Songs
-Update blog
-read Bleach Manga
-Scan Stuffs
-----------------------
-Do homework (T_T)
-Make Chinese New Year cards
------------------------------------

Here's what I did :
-Woke up at 11 [planned to wake up at 10a.m.]
-Washed shoes
-De-tickify Gypsy [which I probably only managed to do halfway, mabye not even HALFway]


THE END

That's all I did!!!
Ah well, I never really did have much of a motivation
and being me, waking up at 11, by myself, is an achievement [well, i did have the help of the alarm clock at 10 but i shut it off anywayz ;p]
But, yea, I'll probably ave to get rid of this habit.
In this week, I broke my record!
Woke up at 3p.m. yesterday!!!
Nyahaha
and on the day which we arrived at my aunt's place in the morning, it was 4 a.m. and I slept at 6a.m.
nya, not the first time, so it wasn't an achievement
I slept at 7 something in the morning when I was over at E's place!!
Well, coming back to what I was supposed to do on this beautiful morning,
I didn't wash my clothes, as I thought that it still smelt nice and all, so ahahaha (:D
And then moving on, I finally got down to de-tickifying Gypsy
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
and OMG
She is a FREAKIN tick infested BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I thought that last week was bad
This was 10000000000000000000000 times worst!!!!!
Her skin which was normally smooth [under her coat of hair] was BUMPY!! BUMPY~~
AND, she had ticks the sizes of coffee beans for crying out loud!!!!!
It is as hell damned disgusting!!!
Gah! I'll never be able to look at coffee beans the same way ever again -.-
But, bwahahaha, they got their pay.
They got drowneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
>8D
Nyahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Die you coffee beans!
Die!

P.S. Scary movie 4 is a damned stupid but hillarious show :D

No comments: