20080414

Feh, got tagged by Hui Ling. Feh Feh Feh. And it's twice in a row.
Hm....wonder whether I can tag her back.
BWAHAHHAHAHA.
Well, anyways, right :


List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. manga
2. anime
3. clothes
4. animals
5. money


The person who tagged you is : Hui Ling -.-


Your 5 impressions of him/her :
1.hardworking
2. nerd [is this thing supposed to be the very 1st impression or after i've known her?]
3. sacarstic
4. funny
5. someone who shares my sense of humour :D


Most memorable thing he/she has done for you :
heh....most memorable thing ka? ooo!!! activated my GPRS for me XDDD


The most memorable words he/she has said to you :
well, i guess it'd be :" JENNNNNNNNNNN-----"
haha, ju-on style

[don't cover your eyes! I've gone easy on you already. I had to look at it the whole while I was typing. O.o Now i can't shut my eyes. Damn.]


If he/she becomes your lover, you will :
-.- I will be a lesbian. God forbid. That's the last thing I want to be.


Pass the quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
1. Xin Yi
2. Hui Ling [haha, back at you.]
3. Victor
4. Elle
5. Su
6. Janice
7. Shue Ze
8. Matthew
9. -
10. I'll spare the rest of you.


Who is number 7 having a relationship with:
heh....well, I have no idea XD but if he does, we'll all know


Who is number 9 having a relationship with :
a ghost.


If number 9 and number 1 are together, will it be a good thing:
well, a ghost and Xin Yi-chan? Gosh, she'll just go maniacal.


What about number 1 and number 5:
Well, no. 1st off, they don't know each other. 2nd, they're both girls.


What is number 3 studying:
Uh, he is studying....himself? 'ooo! look, I found something hanging between my legs!' okay, well, he wouldn't go 'ooo!' XD


When was the last time you chatted with number 6:
Geh, I think....about 4 hours ago?


Does number 4 work:
Sometimes ><


Does number 8 have any cousins in his/her school:
Welll....not really sure. ><


Would you woo number 8?
*Guh!* *drowns* no -.- onii-chan da~kara.


How about number 5:
Oho, what, now you want me to be the homo? If I were a guy, then yes, cause she's one spunky little damsel.


Does number 2 have any siblings:
Yes, indeed.


How did you get to know number 2:
She...was...my classmate....in standard 2?


Is number 5 the sexiest person in the world:
Well, if you want to be flattered, then yes.








Quoting Hui Ling:

END OF TAG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, standard 1 what class?

JeNn-kun said...

heh....1i? do i know you?