20080411

Finally, I'm done.
Well, if you're wondering what's up with all the pictures,
that's because I somehow rediscovered that I could use the GPRS again!
Ya-ho!!
Banzai~ XD
Anyhow, maxis just sent me a message saying that I've just used up all my credit for this month.

#%^$&#*#^^#$&^!^%#^%~!^%^ #%^
After I've loaded the pictures nicely and completely and then they decide to say that I've used up all my credit. [though I could just ignore them and use the GPRS and download all the pictures I've uploaded, but then my dad will find out then he'll hack me into little pieces and pack me and ship me of to Southen Africa. Ha, but I'm not as bad as my brother, who apparently, according to my dad, has less common sense than a pig. Which is true, cause my dad once asked him in a fit of anger, 1 donkey plus 2 donkey equals what? My brother replied : 1 donkey -.-]

Nooooo, that means I'll have to wait till next month before I get to download my L pictures T_T
Hya~~~ L~~~ T_T
okay, gah, next month it is then.

And, secondly, I've been tagged by Hui.Ling
Problem is, I have no idea how to um, type it out?
I have not been tagged before and now I have been.
Great.
HUI LINGGGGG,
TEACH MEEEE.
XD

P.S: Frisbee is fun, but it tires you out. And it'll be interesting if it were to be played with glow-in-the-dark discs. Muahahhah, purposely aim at the oppenents and say : Oopsy!! Didn't see you there! It's too dark. Haha, take the opportunity to absolutely and completely bash and knock into them. Fun XD

No comments: