20090823


Well, now that my hair is long enough to be tied into two ponytails (I CAN TIE TWO PONYTAILS ON MY HEAD. -.- my hair is long. holy pee)
...... =.= ......
Anyways, so i searched the net for hairstyles to cut.
I found some, though the ones that I liked were short, and the medium ones were all about styling.
---
[these were short, above the shouders, but they're nice +D]
---
Her hairstyle's nice, but a tad too plain I think.
Although I think the reason it seems plain is because i'm staring at her pudding 8)
---
This is cute, but course, you won't be expecting to see me with that kind of hairstyle every single day -.-
I would die. My hands would die.
---
...
This is my personal favourite +D
iLove :)
even though it's pink. xp
---
However, these are a few hairstyles that I WOULDN'T want to be stuck with.
-.-
seriously.

Half-balded -.-
---

ZOMG
weird goth. (even I think it's weird. reminds me of something =,=)
---
Huge-ass-colourtastic hair +D
---

I don't want dolls dangling from my hair either.
---

As much as I like smileys, I don't think I want one perched on my head :)
---
Nor do I want a pink panther (of all things -.-) on my back.
---
I don't think Ben would like me looking like that either +D
Jenn: "Hi Bennnn +D"
Ben: "-.-"
Jenn: "Rawwwwrrrrr"
Ben: "=.="
---
+D
Mabye I'll just do some trimming instead.

No comments: